ILLINOIS TOLL CALCULATORS
TRI STATE TOLLWAY
▲ road marker
Calculate Tri State Tollway Tolls.
▲ road marker
Tri State Tollway Quick Reference
The Tri State Tollway has a mileage system that starts at zero (0) at both ends of the roadway. This means the mileage ascends from both the south and the north. The reason is that the Tri State is both I-294 and I-94 on the south end, and it is I-94 north of the Eden's Spur, which is Exit 25B.
Eden's Spur is the point where the two roads, both a part of the Tri State Tollway, come together.
While the road is, technically, an east-west highway, the travel directions are displayed as north and south, as that is the de facto geographic direction of the roadway through Illinois.
► Major Cities Served:
- Des Plaines
- Mt Prospect
- Oak Lawn
- ► VIEW MAP ►
- ► Travel Direction: Southbound and Northbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: 0: I-94 / Calumet Expy at Mile Marker 0, in Thornton.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: 1: Russell Road / US 41 at Mile Marker 0.5, in Wadsworth.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 77.5 miles/124.8 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
Vehicle Classes For This Road
The Tri State Tollway uses the following 'Class' definitions for vehicles:
- ► Cars & motorcycles; Pickups & SUVs (2 axle, up to six tires)
- ► Small Truck: 2-axles; single unit or a bus
- ► Medium Truck: 3 or 4 total axles, incl. cars/pickups w/ trailers
- ► Large Truck: 5 or more total axles, incl. cars/pickups w/ trailers
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►