DELAWARE TOLL CALCULATORS
STATE ROUTE 1
▲ road marker
Calculate State Route 1 Tolls.
Pick your travel direction (required for this toll road).
SELECT/CHANGE DIRECTION: SOUTHBOUND | NORTHBOUND
Awaiting your selection …
▲ road marker
State Route 1 Quick Reference
ROADWAY BASICS (Beta)
► Major Cities Served:
- Biddles Corner
- ► Travel Direction: Southbound and Northbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: State Route 9 - Dover AFB Commercial Gate at Mile Marker 56.2, in Dover.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: SR 58 - Churchmans Road - SR 7 at Mile Marker 103, in Newark.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 46.8 miles/75.3 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
VIEW MAP ►
Vehicle Classes For This Road
Tolls on the State Route 1 are calculated based on the number of axles for your vehicle. When counting axles, make certain to count the axles with wheels on the ground, including any axles on trailers you may be towing.
There are 5 axle designations for Delaware.
When calculating a toll, the following options will be available in the calculator's drop-down menu:
- ► 2 Axles - Car, Motorcycle, SUV, Van, Pickup
- ► 3 Axles - includes any trailer
- ► 4 Axles - includes any trailer
- ► 5 Axles - includes any trailer
- ► 6+ Axles - includes any trailer
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►