KENTUCKY TOLL CALCULATORS
LEWIS AND CLARK BRIDGE
▲ road marker
Calculate Lewis And Clark Bridge Tolls.
▲ road marker
Lewis And Clark Bridge Quick Reference
The Lewis And Clark Bridge connects Louisville, Kentucky, over the Ohio River, with Jeffersonville, Indiana. While the bridge span is, itself, only approximately 2100 feet long, the approaches from each side of the bridge make the total drive distance, from any entry to exit point, more than five miles.
While the roadway is labeled as KY 841, it is also I-265 in Kentucky and State Route 265 in Indiana.
► Major Cities Served:
- Glen View
- Jeffersonville, IN
- ► VIEW MAP ►
- ► Travel Direction: Southbound and Northbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: Gene Snyder Fwy at I-71 / Louisville, KY at Mile Marker 34.7, in Louisville.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: Old Salem Road / Watson, IN at Mile Marker 11.6, in Jeffersonville.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 5.2 miles/8.4 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
Vehicle Classes For This Road
Tolls on the Lewis And Clark Bridge are calculated based on the number of axles for your vehicle. When counting axles, make certain to count the axles with wheels on the ground, including any axles on trailers you may be towing.
There are 5 axle designations for Kentucky.
When calculating a toll, the following options will be available in the calculator's drop-down menu:
- ► 2-axle cars, vans or trucks under 7'6"
- ► 2-axle vans or trucks over 7'6"
- ► All 3-axle vehicles, including trailers
- ► All 4-axle vehicles, including trailers
- ► All vehicles 5-axles or more
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►