MARYLAND TOLL CALCULATORS
JOHN F KENNEDY MEMORIAL HIGHWAY
▲ road marker
Calculate John F Kennedy Memorial Highway Tolls.
▲ road marker
John F Kennedy Memorial Highway Quick Reference
Tolls on the John F. Kennedy Memorial Highway are collected at a single toll plaza on the north side of the Millard Tydings Memorial Bridge in Perryville. Tolls are collected for northbound travel only.
If you are crossing the Susquehanna River going northbound, you will be paying a toll. The exits on either side of the river are Exit 93, to SR 222, on the north, and Exit 89, to SR 155, on the south.
You may calculate the bridge toll using the toll calculator for the JFK Memorial Highway.
► Major Cities Served:
- Havre De Grace
- North East
- ► VIEW MAP ►
- ► Travel Direction: Southbound and Northbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: 64/64A - I-695 - Baltimore Beltway at Mile Marker 63.7, in Rosedale.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: Delaware Turnpike at Mile Marker 109.1, in Elkton.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 45.4 miles/73.1 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
Vehicle Classes For This Road
Tolls on the John F Kennedy Memorial Highway are calculated based on the number of axles for your vehicle. When counting axles, make certain to count the axles with wheels on the ground, including any axles on trailers you may be towing.
There are 6 axle designations for Maryland.
When calculating a toll, the following options will be available in the calculator's drop-down menu:
- ► Class 2 - 2 Axles - Car, SUV, Van, Pickup
- ► Class 3 - 3 Axles - includes any trailer
- ► Class 4 - 4 Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 5 - 5 Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 6 - 6 or more Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 8 - Motorcyles
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►