KENTUCKY TOLL CALCULATORS
JOHN F KENNEDY MEMORIAL BRIDGE
▲ road marker
Calculate John F Kennedy Memorial Bridge Tolls.
▲ road marker
John F Kennedy Memorial Bridge Quick Reference
ROADWAY BASICS (Beta)
► Major Cities Served:
- Jeffersonville, IN
- ► Travel Direction: Southbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: West Court Ave / Jeffersonville, IN at Mile Marker 0.4, in Jeffersonville.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: I-64 / Jefferson Street / Louisville, KY at Mile Marker 136.5, in Louisville.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 0.7 miles/1.1 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
The John F. Kennedy Memorial Bridge and the Abraham Lincoln Bridge are each part of Interstate 65 connecting Louisville, Kentucky, over the Ohio River, with Jeffersonville, Indiana.
I-65 southbound traffic will use the Kennedy Memorial Bridge; northbound traffic will use the Abraham Lincoln Bridge.
VIEW MAP ►
Vehicle Classes For This Road
Tolls on the John F Kennedy Memorial Bridge are calculated based on the number of axles for your vehicle. When counting axles, make certain to count the axles with wheels on the ground, including any axles on trailers you may be towing.
There are 5 axle designations for Kentucky.
When calculating a toll, the following options will be available in the calculator's drop-down menu:
- ► 2-axle cars, vans or trucks under 7'6"
- ► 2-axle vans or trucks over 7'6"
- ► All 3-axle vehicles, including trailers
- ► All 4-axle vehicles, including trailers
- ► All vehicles 5-axles or more
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►