MARYLAND TOLL CALCULATORS
HARRY W NICE BRIDGE
▲ road marker
Calculate Harry W Nice Bridge Tolls.
▲ road marker
Harry W Nice Bridge Quick Reference
ROADWAY BASICS (Beta)
► Major Cities Served:
- ► Travel Direction: Southbound and Northbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: Virginia - James Madison Parkway at Mile Marker 0, in Dahlgren.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: Maryland - Crain Highway - Toll Plaza at Mile Marker 2.1, in Newburg.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 2.1 miles/3.4 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
VIEW MAP ►
Vehicle Classes For This Road
Tolls on the Harry W Nice Bridge are calculated based on the number of axles for your vehicle. When counting axles, make certain to count the axles with wheels on the ground, including any axles on trailers you may be towing.
There are 6 axle designations for Maryland.
When calculating a toll, the following options will be available in the calculator's drop-down menu:
- ► Class 2 - 2 Axles - Car, SUV, Van, Pickup
- ► Class 3 - 3 Axles - includes any trailer
- ► Class 4 - 4 Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 5 - 5 Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 6 - 6 or more Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 8 - Motorcyles
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►