NEW JERSEY TOLL CALCULATORS
GARDEN STATE PARKWAY
NEW JERSEY OPTIONS
▲ road marker
Calculate Garden State Parkway Tolls.
Pick your travel direction (required for this toll road).
SELECT/CHANGE DIRECTION: SOUTHBOUND | NORTHBOUND
Awaiting your selection …
▲ road marker
Garden State Parkway Quick Reference
► Major Cities Served:
- Atlantic City
- Cape May
- Ocean City
- Perth Amboy
- Stone Harbor
- Toms River
- Woodbridge Township
- ► VIEW MAP ►
- ► Travel Direction: Southbound and Northbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: Cape May: Ocean Drive / Shore Road at Mile Marker 0, in Cape May.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: New York State Thruway at Mile Marker 173, in Nanuet NY.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 173 miles/278.5 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
Vehicle Classes For This Road
The Garden State Parkway uses the following 'Class' definitions for vehicles:
- ► Class 1: 2-axle cars, trucks & motorcycles
- ► Class 2: Dual-tire 2-axle trucks/box trucks
- ► Class 3: 3-axle vehicles, incl. trailer axles
- ► Class 4: 4-axle vehicles, incl. trailer axles
- ► Class 5: 5-axle vehicles, incl. trailer axles
- ► Class 6: 6-axles or more, incl. trailer axles
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►