MARYLAND TOLL CALCULATORS
FRANCIS SCOTT KEY BRIDGE
▲ road marker
Calculate Francis Scott Key Bridge Tolls.
▲ road marker
Francis Scott Key Bridge Quick Reference
ROADWAY BASICS (Beta)
► Major Cities Served:
- ► Travel Direction: Southbound and Northbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: 43: Bethlehem Blvd / Peninsula Expressway at Mile Marker 44.9, in Edgemere.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: 1: MD 173/Hawkins Point Rd at Mile Marker 50.4, in Baltimore.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 5.5 miles/8.9 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
VIEW MAP ►
Vehicle Classes For This Road
Tolls on the Francis Scott Key Bridge are calculated based on the number of axles for your vehicle. When counting axles, make certain to count the axles with wheels on the ground, including any axles on trailers you may be towing.
There are 6 axle designations for Maryland.
When calculating a toll, the following options will be available in the calculator's drop-down menu:
- ► Class 2 - 2 Axles - Car, SUV, Van, Pickup
- ► Class 3 - 3 Axles - includes any trailer
- ► Class 4 - 4 Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 5 - 5 Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 6 - 6 or more Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 8 - Motorcyles
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►