VIRGINIA TOLL CALCULATORS
DULLES TOLL ROAD
▲ road marker
Calculate Dulles Toll Road Tolls.
▲ road marker
Dulles Toll Road Quick Reference
► Major Cities Served:
- Falls Church
- Washington Dulles Airport
- Wolf Trap
- ► VIEW MAP ►
- ► Travel Direction: Westbound and Eastbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: SR 267 - Dulles Greenway at Mile Marker 12.5, in Herndon.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: I-66 - Custis Parkway at Mile Marker 28.6, in Falls Church.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 16.1 miles/25.9 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
Vehicle Classes For This Road
Tolls on the Dulles Toll Road are calculated based on the number of axles for your vehicle. When counting axles, make certain to count the axles with wheels on the ground, including any axles on trailers you may be towing.
There are 5 axle designations for Virginia.
When calculating a toll, the following options will be available in the calculator's drop-down menu:
- ► 2 Axles - Car, Motorcycle, SUV, Van, Pickup
- ► 3 Axles - includes any trailer
- ► 4 Axles - includes any trailer
- ► 5 Axles - includes any trailer
- ► 6+ Axles - includes any trailer
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►