MARYLAND TOLL CALCULATORS
CHESAPEAKE BAY BRIDGE
▲ road marker
Calculate Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tolls.
▲ road marker
Chesapeake Bay Bridge Quick Reference
The Chesapeake Bay Bridge is also known as the William Preston Lane Jr. Memorial Bridge, but is most commonly called, simply, the Bay Bridge. The road is both US 50 eastbound and westbound and US 301 northbound and southbound.
► Major Cities Served:
- Cape St Claire
- ► VIEW MAP ►
- ► Travel Direction: Westbound and Eastbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: 32: Oceanic Road at Mile Marker 31.2, in Annapolis.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: 37: Romancoke Road at Mile Marker 37, in Stevensville.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 5.8 miles/9.3 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
Vehicle Classes For This Road
Tolls on the Chesapeake Bay Bridge are calculated based on the number of axles for your vehicle. When counting axles, make certain to count the axles with wheels on the ground, including any axles on trailers you may be towing.
There are 6 axle designations for Maryland.
When calculating a toll, the following options will be available in the calculator's drop-down menu:
- ► Class 2 - 2 Axles - Car, SUV, Van, Pickup
- ► Class 3 - 3 Axles - includes any trailer
- ► Class 4 - 4 Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 5 - 5 Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 6 - 6 or more Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 8 - Motorcyles
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►