MARYLAND TOLL CALCULATORS
BALTIMORE HARBOR TUNNEL
▲ road marker
Calculate Baltimore Harbor Tunnel Tolls.
▲ road marker
Baltimore Harbor Tunnel Quick Reference
► Major Cities Served:
- ► VIEW MAP ►
- ► Travel Direction: Southbound and Northbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: 8A/8B: Hanover Street / Shell Road at Mile Marker 7.4, in Baltimore.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: 11A/11B: O'Donnel Street at Mile Marker 11.8, in Baltimore.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 4.4 miles/7.1 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
Vehicle Classes For This Road
Tolls on the Baltimore Harbor Tunnel are calculated based on the number of axles for your vehicle. When counting axles, make certain to count the axles with wheels on the ground, including any axles on trailers you may be towing.
There are 6 axle designations for Maryland.
When calculating a toll, the following options will be available in the calculator's drop-down menu:
- ► Class 2 - 2 Axles - Car, SUV, Van, Pickup
- ► Class 3 - 3 Axles - includes any trailer
- ► Class 4 - 4 Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 5 - 5 Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 6 - 6 or more Axles - incl. all trailer axles
- ► Class 8 - Motorcyles
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►