NEW JERSEY TOLL CALCULATORS
ATLANTIC CITY EXPRESSWAY
NEW JERSEY OPTIONS
▲ road marker
Calculate Atlantic City Expressway Tolls.
▲ road marker
Atlantic City Expressway Quick Reference
ROADWAY BASICS (Beta)
► Major Cities Served:
- Atlantic City
- Egg Harbor
- ► Travel Direction: Westbound and Eastbound
- ► Starting exit and Mile Marker: Brigantine Connector / Baltic Avenue at Mile Marker 0.1, in Atlantic City.
- ► Ending exit and Mile Marker: Route 42 / E Blackhorse Pike at Mile Marker 44, in Washington Township.
- ► Approximate Total Distance: 43.9 miles/70.7 kilometers
TOTAL DISTANCE MEASURES DRIVING DISTANCE BETWEEN STARTING AND ENDING EXITS FOR THIS ROADWAY
VIEW MAP ►
Vehicle Classes For This Road
Tolls on the Atlantic City Expressway are calculated based on the number of axles for your vehicle. When counting axles, make certain to count the axles with wheels on the ground, including any axles on trailers you may be towing.
There are 7 axle designations for New Jersey.
When calculating a toll, the following options will be available in the calculator's drop-down menu:
- ► Cars, Pickups, Motorcycles
- ► Limousines
- ► Dual Tire
- ► Three (3) Axles
- ► Four (4) Axles
- ► Five (5) Axles
- ► Six Or More (6+) Axles
Count each axle with wheels on the ground.
More detailed vehicle class information may be found on the Toll Payments page.
MORE INFORMATION ►